Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Updates..

First of all, I can't believe I forgot to include this picture from Sunday of a HUGE bunny made out of bales of hay! Loved it!


Secondly, a few weeks back (when Iz & I were sick) I mentioned a basket making class. I know you've just been hanging on the edge of your seat wondering whether I went or not and what I made if I DID go.

Well, I did go and here it is:

Solid-Bottom Leather-Handled Tote Basket
.

...which has pretty much replaced any sort of purse or bag I was carrying before....it's just big enough to carry a wallet, a bottle of water, snacks a drink for Iz, my cell phone, my camera (when I remember it!) and a small notebook and pen...but it's not so big that it's a nuisance.


Thirdly, I ordered a bunch of yarn last week from Knitpicks which I am very excited to receive. Six hanks of sock yarn! and two hanks of 100% baby alpaca which I intend to use to knit a sweater and booties for my grand niece or nephew joining the family in a few months. My nephew, S, is obsessed with alpaca socks so what could be better for his little babe? Will definately post pictures of those when they are complete.


Last, but not least, I think I am back on track. Worked out Monday and yesterday and feel great! Sore, but in a good way :) I'm going to keep it up and hopefully see some progress when I weigh in on Friday (for the first time in WEEKS!)


0 comments:

 

Crazy Days with IzzyB © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner