Tuesday, March 3, 2009

STILL Sick

My poor baby is still sick! Sunday night was extremely rough and ended with she and I sleeping on opposite ends of the couch...OK I was sleeping and she was watching Noggin (thank God for 24 hour cartoon channels!) because I needed sleep so that I would be able to take care of her when Hubby went to work Monday. Buuut, we got a foot of snow yesterday morning so Hubby stayed home to clean it up and only left for a couple hours to get more gas for the snow blower and orange sherbet for Iz and I. Oh, did I mention that I've caught her cold? Oh yes! Of course I've been coughed on, sneezed, on, puked on and in almost constant contact with a very sick little girl so it was inevitable.

Today it is just us girls at home. Hubby just left for work and we are on our own. It will be another day of laying around, watching tv and trying to get well, although Iz seems to be A LOT better this morning, probably because of all the napping she did yesterday and the reasonably good night's sleep she got (in our bed, of course).I have plans tonight to go make a basket through the local adult ed program - it's something I've done several times but have not been able to do for a couple years and I am really looking forward to it. Going to try and get as much rest as possible and bulk up on fluids to try and make myself well enough to go.

We'll see what happens....

0 comments:

 

Crazy Days with IzzyB © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner