Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sickness & Heartache....What a Terrible Week!

So, Iz and I are STILL sick although we did venture out of the house with Auntie D today to do a little shopping....hacking up our lungs the entire time. It needed to be done though - we were on our last box of tissues, I needed more OJ and Iz has not left the house since LAST Thursday so we needed to get out! Iz seems to be getting better; she's actually started eating but she has not slept in her own bed in 3 nights, won't nap and I have not gotten a decent night's sleep in a week. Needless to say, I am stretched thin and am not sure how long I will last. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday and then Hubby will be home for the weekend.

As if that wasn't enough, I just found out this morning that my dear friend from Vermont, G, who I have known since I was 5 has had her heart broken. I do not have all the details but anyone who would intentionally hurt this fabulous woman is crazy. I know that she will be o.k. in the end and that she will learn and move on from this but, truly, my heart is broken for her and if she wasn't ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY I would be crying with her and doing my best to be the friend that she has always been for me. Instead, I will be putting together a care package to send out to her and keep her in my heart and my thoughts..it's all I can do.


*But, on a better note...Survivor's on tonight :) *
So, I guess that's one good thing in an otherwise awful week.
If only Grey's Anatomy wasn't a repeat...then things would really be looking up...

0 comments:

 

Crazy Days with IzzyB © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner