Wednesday, March 18, 2009

UGH....

I have been trying to write this post for the last day and a half...writing and deleting, writing and editing, writing and backspace, backspace backspace....and cursing a lot because I just can't make the words come out right on the page! UGH!The main gist of it is that I am frustrated with myself about 2 HUGE, IMPORTANT, LIFE-ALTERING issues and I just cannot get myself turned in the right direction. To get it written in a way that makes it understandable to someone not inside my head is, I believe, impossible. I'm still trying though and if I can figure it out I will post it soon.

Until then...you can wonder what the 2 issues are. Evil? Yes,I know!

To appease you until then though, here's a cute pic I dug out


0 comments:

 

Crazy Days with IzzyB © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner