Monday, March 9, 2009

All is Well....Almost

Things have pretty much returned to normal here...this was last week:


This was today:

DEFINITELY an improvement!!!

Yes, we are pretty much healthy again, although we both still have a hacking cough (whichI hear lingers for weeks, so I'm not too concerned) and I am still not back %100 but I figure in another day or 2 I'll be well. The house is a mess from not being cleaned for a week, I haven't worked out in a week, and the laundry has piled up a bit. This week will be a catch-up week and, even though we'll be home for most of it, will be a busy one!

We do have a couple things planned, though. Making a quick trip to the P.O. to mail a package to my heartbroken friend in hopes that it will make her smile...I am still so sad for her. Tomorrow we are headed to a "local" mall (this one is an hour away...up here, anything less than 100 miles is local!) to meet a friend that I went to high school with that I have not seen in years and years and years! She has 2 boys that I have never met and she has never met Iz. We reconnected on Facebook which, I am convinced, is one of the best things that I've joined in a long time. Hubby brushes it off as silly, and a lot of it is, but reconnecting with old family, friends, and co-workers has been great. It makes me feel connected to the outside world even on days when I don't leave the house.

Plus, we are going to attempt to go to gymnastics/Auntie D's/library on Thursday which we were unable to do last week. Here's to hoping that things begin to resemble some sense of normalcy.

0 comments:

 

Crazy Days with IzzyB © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner