Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vacation Recap :)

Whew! It was a great one....busy, but FUN!
.
Well...mostly fun. This is the skyline on our way home from running errands on Friday
.
.
and then...BOOM! The heavens opened.
.
.
So glad I wasn't the one driving...
.
.
Things definitely got better on Saturday...J came to visit :) and this is about as far as Iz got away from him the whole time....that girl LOVES her big brother!!!
.
.
The weather held off long enough to BBQ Saturday night...Hubby likes his burgers RAW :)
.
.
The only one in the house who doesn't turn away or run when I drag out the camera!
.
.
Then Monday....WOW! The S-U-N came out! Sooooooo...we went swimming!!!
.
.
.
It was back to work for Hubby today but that didn't stop Iz & I from having some more fun. We went to see Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs which was GREAT! Very funny - both Iz and I laughed out loud several times! I highly recommend it...although I would be cautious if you have younger kids as a couple of the dinosaur scenes could be frightening....Iz is pretty hardcore and wasn't scared at all :)
.
The rest of the week is going to be busy. Tomorrow is story time at the library, Thursday (or Friday) we're meeting Mel & the boys at the fair and Saturday is the parade/fireworks at "Old Home Days"... I'll be snapping pictures as often as I can :)
.

0 comments:

 

Crazy Days with IzzyB © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner