Monday, July 20, 2009

Kid-Free Weekend....Pictures...and LOTS of 'em!

And, so ends our "Kid-Free" Weekend - and it was GLORIOUS!
.
What did Hubby and I do? - a whole lotta nothin' :)
.
Iz, however, was very busy "upta camp" with Auntie D, Uncle S & J....and Auntie D took about 70 pictures to prove it! I didn't post them all (you're welcome!) but I posted the best ones.
(you can click on any picture to see it BIG!)
.
Day One:
.


Ahhhhhh...the VIEW :)
.


.

The River
.

.
Iz & Uncle S - "twins" with their camo shorts & white shirts...
.
only Uncle S didn't wear his pink sneaks...what's up with that?
.

.
Iz & Kiko
.
.
Iz: "See this acorn?"
.
.
Iz: "If I throw the acorn into this little creek it will float downstream....
.
.
...and then Kiko will get it" :) Now that's FUN!
.
.
Practicing her rowing
.
.
Not sure how she knows how to row, but I think she's ready for the Olympic Team already - look at that form!
.
.
Playing a little ball with Kiko
.
.
Now what is that girl up to?
.
.
Ready?
.

.
Set?
.
.
JUMP!
.
(DEFINITELY click on this one so you can get the full effect of how HIGH off the ground she is!)
.
.
Ahhhhhh....
.
.
Out at the campfire:
.
.
Day Two:

.
Rainy & therefore a lot of movie watching/relaxing :)
.
.
They also went canoeing Sunday morning before heading home.

(but Auntie D forgot her camera.....sound like someone else you know?)
When asked how much fun she had this weekend on a scale of 1 to 10...Iz gave it a 16!!!
.
The one thing I DID do this weekend was meet a friend from school who I have literally not seen since the day we graduated! We met for coffee and 2 hours of non-stop chit chat (although I think I did most of the chitting AND chatting....Sorry!)
.
I captured it on film....much to her chagrin...

(what is up with my GIANT head?

is the angle of the whole self portrait thing or is my head REALLY abnormally larger than other peoples'??? )
.
.
What a nice weekend for all of us. Here's to hoping Iz gets invited for a weekend at camp again (soon!) and also, more importantly, that I make it "upta camp" for a visit even SOONER!!!
.
Happy Monday!
.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Jodi and Iz,
I enjoyed your blog. And Jodi, you're right, Iz is just so damn cute. What a little heart breaker (not that I didn't think that what you and Tim created together wouldn't be anything but)!!
Thanks for the view. I look forward to seeing more.

 

Crazy Days with IzzyB © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner