Monday, July 27, 2009

A GREAT Weekend!

Saturday morning we packed the van & headed up to G&B's house. They got married in January in St. Thomas and Saturday was their wedding reception.
.
The Wedding *
.
.
I don't know how they managed it, but the weather was GORGEOUS! Probably the first sunny Saturday we've had all summer!
.
Bumpy & Grammie were there :)
.
.
.
STOP taking my picture!
.
.
.
The BEAUTIFUL cake B made herself! I was so impressed!
and it was delicious!!!
.
.
.
This sweet girl came along too and was VERY well behaved :)
.
.
The Happy Couple
.
.
We got home late Saturday night but I was up early Sunday. After all, Bumpy brought me a prize and I had work to do...
.
.
It took me about 20 minutes to pick them all...
.
.
......but, Mmmmmmmm...it was WORTH it :)
.
.
Sunday afternoon I snuck out for a little me time and, while I was out, bought a new pair of sneakers & a carpet cleaner (SO excited to finally clean our rugs!!!)
.
Iz was kind enough to model my new kicks :)
.
.
Whew! It was a great one!
.
*picture stolen from B's FB page :)
.

0 comments:

 

Crazy Days with IzzyB © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner