Monday, January 17, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake!

Did you miss me?

Iz was sick last week..well, it was only technically one day that she was sick (Tuesday) but it threw things off the rest of the week. Tuesday ended up being all about her comfort, Wednesday we had a huge snowstorm plus Iz was still recovering from her terrible stomach bug, Thursday & Friday Jimmy was here before/after school and Friday Iz had a friend from school over in the afternoon for a play date.

Needless to say, I never got the chance to post party pics. BUT, after HOURS of cake-decorating fun I did manage to make her Rapunzel's tower for her party and here it is :)

Okay, so I know it's not perfect but Iz loved it and that's all that matters to me!

We're back on track now - no school today and a busy week ahead but I promise PROMISE I will post party pics tomorrow!!!!

0 comments:

 

Crazy Days with IzzyB © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner