Monday, January 18, 2010

Today WAS The Day

Today was the day that Iz and I got back into a routine, now that the holidays and birthdays are over.
.
Today was the day I was going to start working out again.
.
Today was the day I was finishing things that have been on my To-Do List for MONTHS!
.
But nooooooooooo.
.
Instead, today was the day it snowed. A LOT. Like 15+ inches of snow.
.
Hubby stayed home and did snow blowing and snow shoveling and went sledding with Iz and worked a little on his laptop. He was busy all day and I'm so glad his job gives him the flexibility to stay home on snowy days. But...as much as I love him, he threw off my groove.
.
Instead of getting back into a routine, we stayed in our jammies and watched cartoons and made chocolate chip cookies.
.
Not exactly the plan, but still fun :) Maybe I'll get my groove on tomorrow...
.

0 comments:

 

Crazy Days with IzzyB © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner