Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Vacation...so far

So,no pictures yet :( I know, I know! I said I'd have my camera with me at all times and I have but haven't taken any pictures. I watched R's kids yesterday (4of 5) and was so busy that I didn't snap any pics. I'm supposed to watch them again tomorrow but her youngest girl has the pukes so we're staying away. Mel and her boys were supposed to come over today but are pushing their visit a day or 2 in case the pukes visit our house.

Plans change, but we'll adjust. Cleaning house today and maybe starting painting of the spare room or working more on painting in Iz's room. Hoping it will be totally done soon so I can share pictures - it's adorable!!!

Currently it's 9am and we're still in our jammies, curled up on the couch watching PBS :) As far as I'm concerned, it's a perfect vacation so far....even with no pictures!

School for me tonight and tomorrow but more fun in the near future!!!

0 comments:

 

Crazy Days with IzzyB © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner