Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Today, and EVERY day, I am thankful for....

... my sisters. As much as they drive me crazy I can't imagine life without them. They've seen me at my best and my worst. They've laughed with me and cried with me. They've been there when I needed them and they've let me stand on my own. They ARE the epitome of what big sisters should be. Love you guys! PS - Happy Birthday AUNTIE D!!!!!

... my Husband. He's my rock. He keeps me grounded. He understands me and he knows me better than anyone. Asking him out was the best decision I've ever made :)

... IzzyB. She's my sun - my whole world revolves around her and I wouldn't want it any other way. She is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.

... Mel. What can I say? She's my person. (you'll understand that if you watch Grey's)

... GTP - I've known her since we were 5 years old. We can go months without talking and years without seeing each other but it doesn't matter.

... a wonderful extended family.

... L and R, J and J, SnL. Mimi, J, B and A....and all the other amazing "kids" in my life - most of which aren't kids anymore!

... a warm, comfortable house, clothes to wear and food to eat.

... a car that runs and gets great gas mileage.

... iced coffee :)

... being able to put Iz on the bus in the morning and be here waiting when she comes home.

... an upcoming opportunity for a little extra money.

... Iz's interest in trying new things - tee ball, soccer, basketball, tap...

... 60 degree days in November :)

... crocs

... contact lenses

... the hot tub

... the wood stove

...music - Wicked, SNC, Bon Jovi, the Beatles, Lady Gaga, Blood Sweat and Tears, Doughtry, Enya, Queen, The Allman Bros., and a million more!

... books on cd.

... my Kindle.

... grocery stores fairly near by that save me a TON of money!

... knitting.

... LOVE <3

0 comments:

 

Crazy Days with IzzyB © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner