Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!
.
I love Halloween....it's one of my favorite days. I think any day that involves pumpkins, cute kids in cute costumes and, of course, CANDY is a pretty perfect day in my book :) We always do Halloween at Auntie Ds since she lives in a neighborhood with a TON of houses within walking distance - thanks Auntie D for letting us converge at your place!
.
Here's all our pumpkins...really wish I could have gotten a good shot of them all lit up in the dark but we had terrible candles (note to self for next year...better...BIGGER candles!)
.
.
"Sleeping Beauty" taking a quick zip on the tire swing...
.
.
...and then it was time to go get some candy candy candy candy candy!
.
.
I did get a good shot of MY pumpkin all lit up :)
.
.
Guess who else showed up? ELLIE! Talk about a "treat" :)
.
Not too thrilled to be hanging with her Uncle T...
.
.
...but much more content once she got her own candy :)
.
.
We had a great night...the weather was gorgeous...high 60s!!! WOW! Of course, then it poured on the way home - but we Trick or Treated in nice warn weather so no complaints.
.
Happy Halloween!
.


.

P.S. I'm pretty sure I have eaten MORE than my fair share of Halloween candy...I have GOT to get it out of this house SOON before I go into a chocolate coma :)

.

0 comments:

 

Crazy Days with IzzyB © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner