Friday, July 23, 2010

Flashback Friday - January '09

"Flashback Friday" is something I've been toying with the idea of doing for a while. I'll warn you right now that I won't have something EVERY Friday and there's no way I'm organized enough to do things in chronological order but I thought it would be fun to take a look back every once in a while.
.
I was messing around on FB today (Surprise! surprise!) and I came across this gem that I had posted January 4, 2009...definitely worth sharing :)
.
.
.
So, Hubby made Iz a "rocket ship" out of some cardboard boxes last night and she's been playing with it all day today. A little while ago, she flipped it upside-down and climbed in so she was looking out through the door. ..this is the conversation that followed:

Iz: Daddy, I want ice cream.
Hubby: You ate the rest of the ice cream last night, remember?
Iz: no, Daddy just pretend.
Hubby: Oh, you want to pretend to eat ice cream, ok here's some ice cream.
Iz: No Daddy!
Hubby: I thought you wanted ice cream?
Iz: no you!
Hubby: but I tried to give you ice cream
Iz: no, I give you ice cream!
Hubby: Ohhhh, are you working the ice cream window?
Iz: yes!
Hubby: Oh, wonderful, can I have some ice cream please
Iz (deadpan): I'm sorry, but I don't have any ice cream.
.
.
.
.
.

0 comments:

 

Crazy Days with IzzyB © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner